When it’s time to service your ABAC air compressor, you need a performance kit. It includes everything you need.
Unlike “compatible” service kits and gasket sets, ABAC performance kits have been engineered to fit your compressor perfectly. This means you can buy with confidence and you will extend the life of your compressor. Whatever your compressor, we have a performance kit and compressor oil for you. Ask our LiveChat team to help you find the right set or follow our handy guide to find the right kit for your ABAC compressor.
How to identify the type of Performance Kit you need:
1) Look at the first 3 characters on the label of your compressor
2) Find the appropriate type of the performance kit in the table below
|A29, A29B, A39, A39B||8973037657-Tandem||£152.66|
|A29, A29B, A39, A39B||8973037657||£76.33|
|Pump||ABAC Code||List Price|
|A39B Tandem Units||8973037657/2||?148.22|
|B39 & B40||8973037622||?138.18|
|PRO B49 Tandem Units||8973037624/2||?276.36|
|B59 Tandem Units||8973037628/2||?264.92|
|B60 Tandem Units||8973037632/2||?538.54|
|B70 Tandem Units||8973037636/2||?831.08|
Every kit includes:What will you find in a performance service kit?
- Head and cylinder plate gaskets
- Intercooler and aftercooler gaskets
- Valve plate assembly (or internals)
- Filter element
- Non-return valve internals
- Available with and without approved and certified lubricant Altair.
Why buy an air compressor performance kit?
You might be tempted to shop for individual parts of the service set but you’ll find it’s a false economy. When you buy this kit from ABAC you’ll get the benefits of:
- One comprehensive kit
- An extended lifetime
- A cost effective solution
- Detailed maintenance instructions
- Easy and cost efficient inventory management
We recommend you also shop from our range of Altair Lubricants. These ABAC approved air compressor oils have been engineered to extend the life of your equipment.”